Lac qui Parle County Sheriff's Office, 600 Sixth St, Madison, MN 56256
Thursday, September 9, 2021 – Friday, October 1, 2021
Full-Time – 40 hours/week position
Wage and Benefits:
- $19.04 / hr starting (2021 Contract)
- 11 Paid Holiday's per year
- Union Representation(MNPEA)
- Initial uniform issue and yearly uniform allowance
- Shift Differential Pay, Nights and weekends
- Sick & Vacation Time OFF
- Health and Life Insurance
- Longevity Pay increases
- MN State Retirement (PERA – Corrections)
Duties include staffing the County's 911/Dispatch Center as well as the supervision of inmates housed in the County Jail under the direction of the Jail Administrator and supervision of the Sheriff. (Full job description available upon request).
High school education, a valid driver's license, and no disqualifying criminal confictions (background study to be conducted).
DUE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Oct. 1, 2021