Environmental / Feedlot Specialist
- Minimum 2-year degree, or 2-year related experience in either agriculture, natural resources, watershed activities, feedlots, SSTS, or other related areas or equivalent.
- Experience/proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and ArcGIS
- Ability to comprehend and navigate State software programs
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with the public.
- Valid Drivers’ license, able to provide proof of insurance, clean driving record
Salary Range:$40,000 – $45,000
Benefit package includes:paid holidays, Health Insurance, & PERA
Deadline to apply:Friday, October 29, 2021
Full job description and application are located on-line at lqpybwatershed.org, in office, or by contacting Trudy at 320-598-3117.Send completed resume/application to: LQP-YB Watershed District, Courthouse, 600 6th Street #7, Madison, MN56256