Certified Copies (Birth, Death, Marriage)
Application forms are available in our office, by email, or at the links below. Please contact the Recorder’s Office by phone 320-598-3724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for payment and delivery.
- Birth Certificates: $26.00 for first copy. Birth Record Application Form – click: Word.doc or PDF
- Duplicate Birth Cert: $19.00 each additional copy of same record
- Death Certificates:$13.00 for first copy. Death Record Application Form – click: Word.doc or PDF
- Duplicate Death Certs: $6.00 each additional copy of same record
- Marriage Certificates: $9.00 each. Application form is not necessary, just contact the Recorder’s Office with your request. For an index of Marriage Records, search the free database at https://moms.mn.gov/
Marriage License Applications
- Reduced with Pre-Marital Education: $ 40.00 (Requires signed Certificate of Completion)
- Standard Fee: $115.00
See Marriage License Application page for more details.
Notary Public Commission Filing: $20.00 per Commission – Notary Public must present his/her Commission Certificate at the Recorder’s Office with valid Identification.
Minister Credential/Ordination Filing: No Charge, ask the Recorder’s Office or download and complete the Ministerial Credentials – Certificate of Filing Form to accompany your credentials for filing.
Military Discharge Records are only available to persons with tangible legal interest. Please contact the Recorder’s Office for more information.
NOTE: ALL COPIES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY UPON RECEIPT OF REQUEST AND FUNDS