Real Estate Recording
- Most documents: $46.00
- PLATS: $56.00
- Well Disclosure Certificate: $50.00 (Download form or Upload eWell Cert or Look up existing well filings)
Certified Real Estate Copies
Please contact the Recorder’s Office by phone 320-598-3724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for payment and delivery.
- Real Estate Documents: $10.00 each (Certified PLAT $15.00)
Real Estate Record Copies, non-certified
- In-office charge per page image of Real Estate Document Records: $1.00/page
- In-office charge per record image of Real Estate Plats (reduced size): $3.00/record
- Counter per-Record paper copy of Real Estate Plats (full size): $10.00/record
- Add certification to full-size paper copy of Plat, additional: $5.00/record
- Fax/Email per page/image Real Estate Document Records: $2.00/page max $10.00/record
- Fax/Email per-Record of Real Estate Plats: $3.00/record
eRecording Real Estate documents (in Abstract only) can be accomplished at the Lac qui Parle County Recorder’s Office through partnership with any of the following providers:
Please contact an “eVendor” from the list above to establish an account and begin eRecording the following instrument types:
- Appoint/Power of Attorney
- Transfer on Death Deed
Any real estate transfer documents that require a Certificate of Real Estate Value must include an eCRV number stated on the document/deed. The Mn Dept. of Revenue no longer permits the County to accept paper CRV effective 9/30/2014. Please visit the MnDOR website to access the online eCRV forms. See also this helpful worksheet that may aid in collecting all the correct data for eCRV entry: eCRV data worksheet.pdf or eCRV worksheet.doc
Tax Lien Search Orders
$20.00 per Name Searched, includes report and copies for all records existing ONLY in Lac qui Parle County records. A tax lien search at the County will NO LONGER produce tax lien records existing at the central database of the MN Secretary of State’s Office. Under no circumstances will the County accept UCC11 search orders.
Fillable Forms: UCC12 tax lien search order
Uniform Commercial Code (UCC): With exception to UCC12 tax lien search forms and UCC “Fixture Financing Statement” documents intended for Real Estate recording, effective December 1, 2014, MN County Recorders will NO LONGER ACCEPT UCC documents per directive by MN Secretary of State’s Office. All non-Real Estate and non-Tax Lien UCC order activity must be conducted through the SOS office. Please contact www.sos.state.mn.us or by email at email@example.com or 877-551-6767.