Lac qui Parle County EOC Status: LEVEL 3: Enhanced Monitoring / Standby
Hours of Operation: Varies – Virtual
Lac qui Parle County Government Facilities: OPEN
3-24-2020 County Emergency Declaration Resolution
4-21-2020 County Emergency Declaration Extension Resolution
Press Releases (Newest First)
5-29 County Lowers EOC Activation Level
5-15 County Facilities Will Reopen to Public
4-17 County Services Update
4-07 2020 Severe Weather Awareness Week
4-02 County Services Update
3-27 County Response to Shelter In Place Order
3-15 Lac qui Parle County Press Release: County Buildings & Facilities Closed to Public
3-13 Lac qui Parle County Press Release
Minnesota Daily Situation Update
- Center for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Minnesota Departmetn of Health (MDH): https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/index.html
- FEMA Pandemic Preparedness: https://www.ready.gov/pandemic
- Countryside Public Health: countrysidepublichealth.org
- Governor Walz COVID GIS Page
- Johns Hopkins Interactive Map: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
- New York Times Tracking Map: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/coronavirus-maps.html
- NBC Animated Spread Map: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/map-watch-the-coronavirus-cases-spread-across-the-world/2303276/
Posters, Info-Graphics, and Guides
- Stop the Spread of Germs Poster (CDC)
- Slow the Spread Poster (Countryside PH)
- Supply List Poster (Countryside PH)
- Now is the Time to Prepare Poster (Countryside PH)
- C-19 Shopping Poster (CPH)
Response, Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
During a Pandemic, you should Limit the Spread of Germs and Prevent Infection by:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- When you are sick, keep your distance from others to protect them from getting sick too.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. It may prevent those around you from getting sick.
- Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.