Zoning Permit Fees
|Ag Zoning Permit||$30.00|
|Non-Ag Zoning Permit||$35.00|
|Residential Zoning Permit||$35.00|
|Commercial Zoning Permit||$50.00|
|Septic Zoning Permit (SSTS)*||$25.00|
|Conditional Use Permit||$450.00|
Building Permit Fines
- Fee doubles for “after-the-fact” permits.
- If an owner of un-permitted structure does not comply with the Lac qui Parle Land Use Ordinance within ten days of notification by the Lac qui Parle County Environmental Office, owner is subject to a $200.00 per structure fine.
Septic System Permits
- *Septic Permits require:
- Completed Zoning Permit Application and Fee
- Septic System Design (signed by licensed designer and installer)
- Soil Verification
Conditional Use and Variance Permits
- Please contact the Lac qui Parle County Environmental Office for additional information.