The Lac qui Parle County Auditor-Treasurer's office is the central financial and human resources department for the County. In addition, the Auditor-Treasurer's Office carries out a wide variety of miscellaneous functions delegated by Minnesota statute.
Roles & Responsibilities
The roles and responsibilities of the Auditor-Treasurer's Office are broken into five major areas:
- Human Resources (HR) Administration
- Financial Administration
- License Center
- Elections Administration
- Property Tax Administration
Other Miscellaneous Responsibilities of the A-T Office include:
- Maintenance of the Register of Bonded Indebtedness for all taxing districts in the county.
- Redistricting of County Commissioner districts..
- Public drainage (ditch) system accounting and administration.
- Public information requests.
- Sales of county plat books.
Angie Djonne, Auditor-Treasurer
Tiffany Moen, Finance & Accounting Supervisor
Kelly Vaala, License & Elections Supervisor
Stacey Rockensock, Office Support Specialist
Donna Schmidt, License Center Support